Monday, October 20, 2008

At the coast

I will admit that I do enjoy living in California. Not only does it not snow, or at least not where I live, I have always loved the beach. Yesterday afternoon my roommate and I decided to drive out to the coast north of Santa Cruz and go for a walk. It seemed like the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon. It was a little cool, so I was glad that I had brought a jacket but overall I had a great time. It is nice to spend time enjoying this beautiful world that we have! I will admit that I don't get out of my apartment nearly as much as I would like. All that homework tends to eat up a lot of my time. This was the perfect way to take a break and just enjoy where I live. If you want to see more of the pictures that I took, just use my new flickr page.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I do love the beach! What an amazing fringe benefit! I have to admit I envy you sometimes. On one hand there is lots of homework but you have the beach; on the other hand I have five screaming kids and nowhere to run....I think I choose the beach!