Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All things RED!

So I have discovered that I have an obsession with red kitchen tools. It all started so innocently with the purchase of some cheap red silverware at Target. Next I bought cute red cereal bowls at Wal-Mart. How little did I know that I was sliding down the slippery slope of a red obsession. Before I knew it, I had red mixing bowls, a red cutting board, and a red spatula. The latest purchase is this really cute red colander that I found at Wal-Mart... isn't it just so cute! I couldn't justify buying the big one as my roommate already has a perfectly good white one. But this one is just perfect for draining individual servings of pasta and other such nonsense, so of course I had to buy it. I know, it is quite sad a pathetic... such is my life.

2 comments:

marydalene said...

I tried to buy something red once; I was vetoed by both boys in my house. Boys just don't appreciate color. All I get is boring white.

Anonymous said...

You know that I count it as a win every time something red or black enters your life. So, allow me to say, *ahem*, MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!