Monday, August 17, 2009

Seattle!

In a recent attempt to end my unemployed status, I went to Seattle for a job interview. I drove up there with my fabulous roommate. As the interview process spanned over two days, we decided to do a bit of sightseeing while we where there. I had a great time at Pike Place market and walking around the downtown area. Being the complete library geeks that we are, we did go to the Seattle Public Library while we where there. Overall, I wasn't that impressed by the library, it seemed to be a bit weird. I also didn't like how the escalators wouldn't take you to the next floor up, and would skip floors, which made finding the bathroom a bit adventurous. We also took a hike through Heritage park, which has some fabulous views of Puget Sound. Overall it was a great trip and I would love it if I could live there.

No comments: